LEASED ~ Lyric No. 39 #507 ~ Premier Two-Story 2 Bedroom Townhome in the Sky on Tennyson Street!
Lyric No 39 - Denver Highlands New Premier Condo Community in the Heart of Berkeley on Tennyson St. Two-Story Penthouse Townhome #507 with Expansive Patio.
Features for all Units:
- Full Size Front Loading Washer Dryer
- Designer Finishes and Light Fixtures
- Brand New Whirlpool Stainless Steel Appliances
- Wide Plank Hardwood Like Flooring
- Roller Shade Window Treatments - Blackout in Bedroom
- Pullout Spray Kitchen Faucet
- Floor to Ceiling Tiled Shower
- Glass Door Entry to Shower
- Ceiling Fans with Light Fixture
Thesis East features:
- South East Views of Neighborhood and Downtown Skyline
- Large 365 SqFt Balcony Off Kitchen
- Double Sided Fireplace with Designer Tiling
- Large Kitchen Island with Seating
- Upgraded Island Pendants
- Kitchen Pantry
- Entry Bench with Storage Hooks
- Gas Stovetop Upgrade
- Tons of Natural Light and Windows
- Walk-in Closets with Custom Built-ins
- Double Vanity Sinks with Storage
- Large Shower with Bench
- Guest Bathroom with Tub
- Extra Storage Closet
- Upgraded Laundry Closet and Builtin Folding Area
There is time for a quiet moment on the doorstep between the vibrant pace of downtown and the elegance of home crafted from true dedication to quality and a focus on thoughtful design. Step off the sidewalk on 39th and into the comfort of a tastefully designed lobby, a welcome gathering space that resonates as more than just the sum of its parts. Here, we believe in wide-open living, stepping outside to enjoy an active Colorado lifestyle and the vibe that is Tennyson Street. Lyric No.39 is poetic balance wrapped in the connectivity of city life. We strive to blur the lines between approachable extravagance and understated sophistication. With only a handful of neighbors, you'll live among friends and in a community unto yourselves.
Living in the highly desirable Berkeley neighborhood means taking a morning jog along miles of lakefront trails, or grabbing a latte at the local coffee shop. It means spending your weekend strolling along quaint, tree-lined streets, or hopping on I-70 for a quick trip to the mountains where you can hike, bike, ski, or snowshoe. Whether you are headed to Boulder or to DTC, living here means living connected. It means getting to choose between fresh, organic produce at the neighborhood farmer's market, or dining among some of Denver's finest restaurants. It means having immediate access to downtown, LoHi, and the Highlands...and endless nights spent stargazing on your own spacious balcony.